Staking Rules in Elhereum
What is stake in Elhereum?
- Stake in Elhereum is a revolutionary system of holding tokens in your wallet. You do not lock your tokens, and you can withdraw them at any time. The system verifies if you have the required amount of tokens in your wallet. If you don't, you won't receive any rewards.
How does the stake system work in Elhereum?
- You maintain full control over your tokens and can withdraw them whenever you want.
- The system periodically checks if you have the required amount of tokens in your wallet.
- If you meet the staking criteria, you become eligible to receive rewards.
- If you don't meet the staking criteria, you will not receive any rewards.
Can I withdraw my tokens at any time?
- Yes, in Elhereum's stake system, you have the flexibility to withdraw your tokens at any time. There are no restrictions or lock-up periods that prevent you from accessing your tokens.
Do I need to send my tokens to anyone?
- No, in Elhereum's stake system, you do not need to send your tokens to anyone. You are the owner of the tokens and have full control over them. The stake is based on proving the ownership of the required tokens by providing the wallet address, and the system verifies the possession of the tokens.